ТАНЦОВЩИЦЫ

КОСТЮМЫ

ССЫЛКИ

ФОРУМ

ФОРУМ ТАНЦА ЖИВОТА
Мастер-класс Ахмеда Фекри в "Фараонике" 10 августа
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3

страница:  из 3 
Новая тема   Ответ    Список форумов www.beledi.ru -> Обсуждение прошедших мероприятий
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Eshta Ya Amr
Участник

Сообщение 11.8.2006 22:13:06 Профиль Письмо Цитата

принимаю смущение голливудская улыбка
s_jazz
Участник

Сообщение 11.8.2006 22:18:52 Профиль Письмо Цитата

ой...Морская Кадриль, сколько цветочков, спасибо смущение улыбка

Редактировалось: 12.8.2006 15:03:46
Ahmed Fekry
Легенда танца
Легенда танца

Сообщение 12.8.2006 03:17:53 Профиль Письмо Цитата

Good evening ladies! улыбка

I ve come to say thank u for our workshop, i think it was really nice.
The climate was very friendly n we ve broken through in the field of oriental styles,vent we? подмигивание подмигивание Also thank u for those warm words u ve said to me personally n here,on this forum стыд голливудская улыбка

moreover, i would like to make some comments. Dear friends,for wt have u payed ur money?! u ve the right to ask the teacher to speak louder on the lesson if u dont hear him! Some people think theachers r shouting,others ask them to take microphone if u r in big dancing rooms. unfortunately i cant always hear myself like u do, so never feel shy to ask ur teacher to "change the volume" улыбка
the same s 'bout translation. Sameh ve told me that u know english,so i didnt fix on translating. ve just asked Ira n Sameh to translate main ideas just in case. on some workshops its enough to understand the body language, but in our case the format of the lesson was lecture-training! so u needed a lot to understand wt im trying to say to u. Pls remember that any teacher,doesnt matter how famous he s, wants to make pleasant workshops n will always understand u if u come befor the lesson n qualify such questions подмигивание

Here we come to workshop by itself: some of u didnt feel it was too much driven. it was not planned to be so! as u could see we didnt make a full choreography, there were just single movements. cos i wanted to show,tell u n to make u feel the difference between those styles, so i made it in training lecture form.
If u wanna try the workshop where we make finished choreography in different styles, u r always welcome on my weekends lessons in Nour Centre. Also dont forget that many of the great teachers r coming to u in october беллиданс Every teacher has unique style so use the chances to open ur experience scopes with Lubna n Osama Emam,Aida Nour n Khaled Mahmoud, Kazafy n Nour-ur ministry of culture in egypt танец живота улыбка N for sure the whole picture n original feeling of belly dance u can get on its homeland in Egypt on Nile group festival фараоник фараоник фараоник

Here s the link with some pics n videos from our workshop. i hope some of u can recognize theirselves улыбка
http://raksalbatn.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album05

Thanks a lot to Sameh for giving me his dance hall to make this workshop!
Feel free to write me mail if u ve questions or come on my workshops to ask personally. Good luck to everybody n hope to see u soon!! голливудская улыбка беллиданс беллиданс беллиданс
роза роза роза

Sincerely urs, Ahmed n Irina улыбка
Новая тема   Ответ    Список форумов www.beledi.ru -> Обсуждение прошедших мероприятий Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3
Страница 3 из 3
Эту тему просматривают: 1, из них зарегистрированных: 0, скрытых: 0 и гостей: 1
Зарегистрированные пользователи: Нет

Перейти: