страница:  из 6 
Новая тема   Ответ    Список форумов www.beledi.ru -> Мастера и легенды Египта
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Lala
Новичок

Сообщение 2.9.2005 14:22:40 Профиль Письмо Цитата

Фифи Абду

Девушки, клипы Фифи в сети я нашла, а вот с хорошими фото, интервью и статьями о ней полный напряг рев в 3 ручья
Если есть ссылки, поделитесь, плиз.
Rada
менее 10 сообщений на форуме

Сообщение 3.9.2005 20:52:50 Профиль Письмо Цитата

Lala, поделитесь, где Вы нашли клипы рев в 3 ручья
Lala
Новичок

Сообщение 5.9.2005 11:37:04 Профиль Письмо Цитата

Rada

Lala, поделитесь, где Вы нашли клипы рев в 3 ручья

http://www.orientalys.com
раздел Photos et clips -> Danse orientale et folklorique -> Photo suivante

улыбка
Василиса Прекрасная
From Russia With Love
From Russia With Love

Сообщение 5.9.2005 13:25:07 Профиль Письмо Цитата

Когда я спрашивала в Египте у мужчин, кто из танцовщиц живота им нравится больше всех, все как один отвечали: "Фифи!"

http://www.belly-dance.org/fifi-abdu.html

Lala
Новичок

Сообщение 3.10.2005 13:41:31 Профиль Письмо Цитата

Нашла еще немного:

FIFI ABDOU INTERVIEW (INSIGHT MAGAZINE)
I know I’m at the right address, because when I mention her name down in the street the doormen nod solemnly, and wave me into a parking space. All the way up in the lift, I find myself re-living the first time I saw her, and the times after that. She was impossible to forget.

In a land of delicious contradictions, she seemed at the time the most flagrantly contradictory of all. “Can I really be in Egypt?” I remember wondering, as she lit up the stage with a presence so commanding, but at the same time so outrageous, people around me were blushing. Squeezed into a skin tight, florescent orange dress, matching shoes encrusted with sequins, she acted out her notorious ‘ma-alimma’ routine, seating herself before each table in turn while prancing male dancers dressed as café waiters administered her the famous shisha. Adjusting her cleavage conspicuously while winking at the audience, she inhaled the tobacco and exhaled it slowly through each nostril, shifting and undulating provocatively on her chair. Behind her the stirring energy of a forty-five piece orchestra rose and fell at the drop of her little finger, or the minutest lift of her chin.

Afterwards, shoeless and in yet another shimmering stretch number, she danced with a heady combination of pure abandonment and utter control. The whole room was mesmerized.

It’s this that I’m remembering as a Filipino maid shows me graciously into Fifi Abdou’s apartment. To one side, a vast salon the size of a large hotel foyer is cast in gloom. To the other I’m led down a corridor to a small lounge with comfortable settees and a TV set. Giant portraits of Fifi loom from every available wall-space, her perfectly made-up face caught in a flattering expression of mild surprise.
Then she walks in, and I fail to recognize her entirely.
Instead of the self-proclaimed Queen of the Nile, the larger-than-life siren I’m expecting, I’m greeted by a scrubbed-faced, ordinary-looking woman dressed entirely in black higab. I’m terribly disappointed, but Fifi gives me a look of amusement –even a fleeting hint of triumph – as though to remind me there’s more than one way to make a memorable entrance.

Of course she knows what I’m thinking. “I never wear make-up off-stage. It ruins the complexion,” she says.

http://www.yasminaofcairo.com/images/Egypt-Insight-9_00-Fifi.jpg
(небольшой скан статьи)

(с) www.yasminaofcairo.com

http://www.bellydanceuk.co.uk/fifipage2.html
http://darbouka.free.fr/images/scene10.jpg
http://lulusabongi.com/english/StarsEgypt/Fifi/Fifi.html
http://www.bellydanceuk.co.uk/fificherrypickervid72.jpg
Василиса Прекрасная
From Russia With Love
From Russia With Love

Сообщение 17.10.2005 13:00:34 Профиль Письмо Цитата

И еще о Фифи Абду: http://www.bellydanceuk.co.uk/fifipage.html

Fifi Abdou
Egypt's most celebrated belly dancer

Fifi has a beautiful face that belies her age. Her eyes are very sparkly and the dark, liquid brown of autumn leaves beneath water. She has strong features, with only a touch of crow's feet when she laughs. Like Lucy, she is not as tall as you might think, around 5'5", and not as tubby as she looks on video. She sashayed round the stage, acknowledging us and smiling at our enthusiasm for her dance. She gave attention to each table at the stage side, doing those wonderful, sexy breaks that come right down, so slowly and with such feeling that it almost breaks your heart.

There were the wonderfully powerful shimmies, the travelling hip dumps that are so exquisite you want to bottle them, and some breathtaking turns and spins. At one point, she whipped off the skirt to reveal her curvy figure resplendent in those skin tight leggings, not, I have to say, particularly flattering, but Fifi being Fifi she gets away with it. The skirt was replaced, and she danced for around 15 minutes, then left the stage for a change of costume.

Next came her baladi, and the famous "Sheesha" dance. She wore a white galabeya, white crocheted skull cap and black stilletto shoes. A smoking copper bowl of incense stood in the middle of the stage, and naughty Fifi raised her galabeya, stepped over the bowl, and let the smoke waft between her legs. Then a handsome Egyptian followed her around the room with a fragrant sheesha, or water pipe, which smelled of baked apples and molasses. She came right up to me, inhaled and, covering one nostril with a manicured finger, blew the smoke out sideways with a raised eyebrow. Our table fell about, so she did it again, twisting her ear this time, and exhaling at an angle. She worked the room, puffing and snorting and being very wicked with the sheesha. Then she discarded the pipe, kicked off her shoes, tied on a hip scarf and did some stickwork.

Anybody who has ever seen Fifi work the stick, will know how awesome she is with this simple prop. She wields it like a man, and you can actually hear the air displacement as she spins it She then went into shimmy mode. Fifi's shimmies are unique in that they seem to travel all the way through her abdomen, way up to her breasts and beyond. Indeed, her whole face shook with the effort. She signalled for the tabla player to stop, and encouraged us to clap her through the shimmy finale. Another costume change saw her in a fitted black lycra number with train and wide split which showed off her lovely legs. She wore heels and did little but posture round the stage the way only she can. In fact, she hardly broke sweat for the whole performance, but that didn't matter. Fifi is often criticised for her "limited" repertoire of movements.

What one has to bear in mind is that some of the most beautiful poetry is only four lines long. She takes the time to converse with her audience, and speaks a little English. She cracked a few jokes in Arabic after making a point of speaking to us, and the subject was undoubtedly us Westerners, which made the Egyptian audience laugh. We didn't care. She could have doused us with Nile water and we'd have loved it! The final costume consisted of a very short mini dress in blood red with gold detail and snap on train. There were scarlet stiletto heels smothered in diamante to match. Fifi's spins are powerful and fast and twice the train unsnapped itself and whizzed off. On each occasion she merely scooped it up, handed it to one of the audience to pop it back on her bottom.

At last after one hour fifteen minutes, she was finished, and left amid thunderous applause. She nodded to our table and thanked us warmly - our love for her was tangible and I'm sure she knew. As a last icing on the cake touch, a few of us had our photo taken with her and got the chance to speak to and express our admiration for this very special woman.

Еще фото Фифи: http://www.bellydanceuk.co.uk/fifipage3.html
Black_Jasmine
Участник

Сообщение 19.10.2005 23:04:23 Профиль Письмо Цитата

Когда Фифи Абду собиралась купить апартмент в престижном особняке, остальные жильцы, в особенности саудийцы, протестовали, не хотели жить под одной крышей с раккасой.
Lala
Новичок

Сообщение 20.10.2005 15:10:45 Профиль Письмо Цитата

Black_Jasmine

Когда Фифи Абду собиралась купить апартмент в престижном особняке, остальные жильцы, в особенности саудийцы, протестовали, не хотели жить под одной крышей с раккасой.

Думаю, она не особенно расстроилась подмигивание
Black_Jasmine
Участник

Сообщение 21.10.2005 00:02:50 Профиль Письмо Цитата

А почему вы так думаете? подмигивание
Василиса Прекрасная
From Russia With Love
From Russia With Love

Сообщение 4.11.2005 11:25:29 Профиль Письмо Цитата

VCD of Fifi Abdou
Lala
Новичок

Сообщение 25.11.2005 11:42:31 Профиль Письмо Цитата

Black_Jasmine

А почему вы так думаете? подмигивание

Она не производит впечатления женщины, которая будет расстраиваться только потому, что не нравится всем и каждому голливудская улыбка
Lala
Новичок

Сообщение 25.11.2005 11:44:28 Профиль Письмо Цитата

Василиса! Эти фотографии потрясающие!!! жуть! Где это можно скачать? влюбленность
Василиса Прекрасная
From Russia With Love
From Russia With Love

Сообщение 19.12.2005 15:19:25 Профиль Письмо Цитата

В Египте введен запрет на показ фильмов с известной танцовщицей живота Fifi Abdo на телевидении

Новость от 14 декабря 2005
Источник: http://www.belly-dancing.info/news/story.php?pr=336

Египетская Телевизионная сеть запретила показ фильмов с известной танцовщицей живота Fifi Abdo.

Цензоры сети, очевидно, были возмущены показом двух фильмов с участием Fifi Abdo в течение святого месяца Рамадана на арабских спутниковых каналах, как сообщает Al Bawaba на своем сайте.

Танцовщица и актриса сказала, что запрещение вынудило ее пересмотреть направление карьеры. Она сообщила, что она сосредоточится на работе в театре и не примет никакие роли на арабских TV, пока не будет снято запрещение на показ фильмов с ее участием в Египте, по информации на сайте. (Агентство UPI)

-------------------------------------

Ссылка на видеоклип Фифи: http://www.orientalys.com/pages/danse_orientale/fifi.htm

Lala, эти фото я взяла с американского форума.
aisha_ange dubai
Легенда танца
Легенда танца

Сообщение 20.12.2005 01:16:23 Профиль Письмо Цитата

рев в 3 ручья она не невиновата что этот фильм показывали в рамадан,она супер,очень проста в общении,мне очень она нравилась,особенно в молодые годы.и думала что она где то 1м70,а когда сталкнулась с ней в Александрии,увидела что она маленкая.у нее свой особеный стиль. роза всем вам
Василиса Прекрасная
From Russia With Love
From Russia With Love

Сообщение 20.12.2005 06:37:36 Профиль Письмо Цитата

Ссылка на первоисточник новости - арабскую электронную газету Al-Bawaba: http://www.albawaba.com/en/entertainment,panorama/192209

Egyptian television bans Fifi Abdo

Posted: 05-12-2005 , 13:29 GMT

The Egyptian Television Network has banned the screening of all dramas starring Egyptian belly dancer Fifi Abdo, including “Taer El Hub” (Love Bird) and “El Sit Aseelah) (Lady Aseeleh), which were aired during the holy month of Ramadan on different Arab satellite channels.

The decision has led Fifi to reevaluate the direction of her acting career. She has refused to accept any new offers to star in television dramas, and plans to invest her talent in theater productions for the time being.

In the drama (Love Bird) Fifi plays a character different from those she has played in the past. She plays the role of ‘Ashgan,’ a sophisticated journalist and owner of a magazine she inherited from her late husband. Her husband’s dying wish was to keep the magazine an independent news source, and free of lies and gossip.

The drama is directed by Mostapha Al Shamal, and costars prominent Egyptian actors Kamal Abu Raya, Ahmad Rateb, and Ahmad Khalil.

Fifi has denied circulating rumors that her youngest daughter Hanadi intends to enter the acting world.

Hanadi is currently studying political science at the American University of Cairo, and Fifi asserted that her daughter’s only concern is completing her education.

Hanadi has received numerous offers to star in different productions, declining all of them on account that she does not wish to lead a life in the spotlight.
kisa145
поклонница bellydance

Сообщение 26.2.2006 14:12:21 Профиль Письмо Цитата

Еще одна фотка Фифи. Такая классная она сдесь! влюбленность

Вложенное изображение
Нажмите для увеличения (252 X 385, 36 KB)
xiaolily
Новичок

Сообщение 27.2.2006 01:16:10 Профиль Письмо Цитата

С прямыми волосами ей лучше. на Дамасском шоу в мини юбке и волнистыми волосами она выглядела довольно пошловато.
xiaolily
Новичок

Сообщение 27.2.2006 03:16:29 Профиль Письмо Цитата

"little finger"-не смешите меня! обычная крестьянская рука. Фифи, при любом удобном случае выдает свое низкое происхождение.

Viva Lebanon!
Асфодель
-

Сообщение 27.2.2006 09:23:19 Профиль Письмо Цитата

ну и что, что низкое происхождение? а у всех остальных оно высокое что ли? жуть! это как-то мешает танцевать? обычная зависть...
Asfor Assaba7
Новичок

Сообщение 2.3.2006 22:59:05 Профиль Письмо Цитата

У Фифи очень необычный стиль... и правда, ее очень любят в арабских странах - многие мои знакомые арабы относятся к Raks Sharki очень неодобрительно...но при этом дружно восхищаются Фифи! Она настоящая египтянка... роза роза
Новая тема   Ответ    Список форумов www.beledi.ru -> Мастера и легенды Египта Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След.
Страница 1 из 6
Эту тему просматривают: 2, из них зарегистрированных: 0, скрытых: 0 и гостей: 2
Зарегистрированные пользователи: Нет

Перейти: